Things to Know Before You Buy
This section of our website is designed to educate buyers about the Park City real estate market and help them find the right property. The real estate market is always changing and it’s important to be informed of these changes because it will likely impact your buying decisions and how you negotiate your purchase. We have posted a number of articles and webinars here to educate you about the market before you buy a property. Please browse our selections, watch a webinar or two, and contact us with any questions that you have.
Our Smart Buyer Program is designed to provide you with everything you'll need to evaluate your property choices and make well-informed decisions when it comes to purchasing a property. You’ll have your own Buyer's Consultant Specialist to answer your questions and provide you with honest, straightforward advice to help you along the way. We'll then negotiate on your behalf to get you the best possible price when you buy a property. Once there is an agreement with a seller, we will take care of every detail required to get to closing.
Check out some of our related webinars:
- Two Types of Park City Area Properties to Buy
- Park City Homes are Flying off the Shelves
- How to Buy a Property in an Evolving Market
- Negotiate to Get the Property You Want
- Park City's Buying Season is Now!
- Five Important Steps to Buying the Property You Want
- Governmental Shutdown Effects on Financing
- How to Beat Out Other Buyers
- Top 5 Hottest Selling Neighborhoods
- Why Now is the Time to Buy?
- Self-Directed IRAs for Real Estate
- 10 Myths about Park City Real Estate
As you search for properties on our website, please take a moment to register your contact information and search criteria. It will help you keep track of your selections and you'll be notified automatically as new properties that match your criteria come on the market. Sign up below for our Smart Buyer Program, and we’ll guide you through the entire buying process, helping you avoid common pitfalls that may occur when buying a property.
Contact us with any questions you have about the Park City real estate market.